Saturday, February 21, 2009

Been Feeling Blah....

for the past couple of days. Have not been crafting, really have not done anything but lay on the couch. I have a bad ankle that has been bothering me and have not been able to walk. I have to keep it wrapped or my ankle swells to the size of a baseball.

Today I decided it was time to get out of my funk. I invited my middle daughter and her husband and 2 babies and my youngest to come spend a few days with us. And this evening I made a cute little pincushion that brought my craft bug back LOL

My daughter and I went to the store this evening and bought pizza, chips, sodas and I made a salad. The hubby and boys have been playing video games all night and my daughter and I have been on the computer. The babies are sleeping in my sewing room so no more crafting tonight. Tomorrow I hope to get started on a few dottee dolls and maybe a couple more pincushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment