Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy Busy Busy
















So, we got home from the hospital the day before Thanksgiving. We went to a pot luck dinner which was very nice as I had nothing to cook LOL Hubby actually should just be getting out of the hospital, but he wanted to be home for the holidays so here we are.










I have been decorating the house, doing some canning and knitting like a fool. I have a few more batches of jam to make, tons of baking to start, and a few more items to knit. I have most of the actual Christmas shopping done. The only gifts left to get ready are gifts of money. Well, I lied. We are going to be buying things for Christmas stockings.










This is a very special Christmas for us this year. It is our first Christmas in 4 years that we will not be in th e hospital! We will be home for New Years also, which we have not done for 4 years also.










Below are pictures of my tree and decorations.










No comments:

Post a Comment