Sunday, January 3, 2010

Slowly getting there....



I am by no means a computer wiz and trying to get a nice looking blog is driving me insane! Hopefully by the month of January I will have it figured out and looking the way I want LOL My daughters boyfriend is a computer wiz so I plan on asking him to help me sometime very soon to help me set up the first time with all the bells and wistles that I want. Then hopefully I will remember how he did it and be able to do it myself.
So,we are packed and ready for the hospital tomorrow. Atleast I hope the hubby is able to get a room tomorrow. We have been told that the floor he is admitted to is not so awful full right now. My laptop is currently with my daughter and her boyfriend so that he can set up some things for me. I hope to have it back by the end of the week. Once it is back in my hands I will post about our wonderful Christmas along with some pics.
I will also be posting pics and patterns of the next 2 knitting projects that I will be working on. One is a hat for the hubby. This pattern is a pattern that I am proud to say I created myself specifically for him :) The second project is a knit slipper pattern for little girls that I have taken the liberty of changing here and there to suit me! I am so thankful for the person who taught me to knit and the knitters bible that she gifted me with. Her help and my experience with creating my own crochet patterns has made it that much easier for me to create my own knitting patterns and having the knowledge to be able to alter a pattern to my liking. That person would be Carrie from wonderfullysewkni Thank you Carrie!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for stopping by Cotton Pickin Cute and visiting. I'm so pleased to have you as a new follower. That's what I love about blogging, you make so many friends that we never even have the opportunity otherwise to meet.

    I'm sorry to hear that your husband is going in the hospital. I hope all is well and he's getting whatever he needs. You'll both be in my prayers.

    I know exactly how you feel about starting a blog. I still don't know what I'm doing. I was so frustrated in the beginning. I thought there has to be someone who can tell me what I need to know. I so not computer literate as far as having a clue how this works or how to connect with a larger group of people.

    I Love your Christmas photos. I hope you'll be blessed in the New Years. I be following you blog and visiting. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all the misspells. That's what I get for trying to type at 3:51 am. LOL!

    ReplyDelete