Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So Tired But Feeling Good.

The grandson has gone home and I have to say that we were actually sad to see him go. We had such a wonderful time with the little guy. Now that he is older his stays are really so much easier; especially since he sleeps through the night LOL
I have to get my house back in order and catch up on laundry today. Also have to straighten the craft room, still have some mess from Valentine's crafts. I am super excited for my next little project!

Elizabeth of Creative Breathing is doing the most adorable Easter Garland Along!http://creativebreathing.blogspot.com/  Elizabeth has the most amazing blog and is also an amazingly talented woman.  I absolutely love her blog!  And she shares so many of her lovely talents with us all. So while out wandering blog land make sure to stop by Creative Breathing to see Elizabeth and her beautiful blog.

Will be back later with pics from our trip to the park yesterday and  my first  ornies for the garland :D

No comments:

Post a Comment